Choosing comfortable work shoes for those who are on their feet all day?
Not every pair of shoes is meant to make a splash. Some shoes must be comfortable, functional, and long-wearing, especially for people who are on their feet all day long, such as homemakers, essential workers, and more. You might think that comfortable work shoes for women can only be sports shoes or sneakers, but that is certainly not the case. If you are seeking the most comfortable shoes for standing all day, you can find them in Saint G’s footwear catalogue.
How to choose comfy work shoes:?
Choosing a pair of comfortable work shoes for women is not as difficult as you might think. Here are a few steps to consider when shopping for comfy work shoes:
- 1) Identify the purpose: Before picking up any shoes for work, think about what works best for your profession. For example, boots and sneakers might be better geared towards a more active workplace, like a store or a construction site, but a pair of wide heeled mules are better suited to an office environment.
- 2) Look for breathability and cushioning: The most comfortable shoes for standing cushion out the pain of being on your feet all day whilst also allowing your feet to breathe. Therefore, while shopping around, remember to pay close attention to the insoles, outsoles, and material of the shoe before making a purchase. Good shoes for standing all day will have soft soles and breathable outer material or some mechanism for ventilation.
- 3) Consider the quality: Poor-quality shoes can be a literal and metaphorical pain in the neck, no matter how good-looking or comfortable they are. Keeping this in mind, you want to look for comfy work shoes that are sturdy enough to handle the daily wear and tear of your work.
Types of comfortable work shoes
You can find a wide variety of comfortable handcrafted leather footwear on the Saint G website. Let’s take a look at some of our most well-loved options:
- 1) Ankle boots: Saint G carries an expansive collection of ankle boots for women which are functional and comfortable while still being work-appropriate. You can go for a tie-up option if your shoes undergo a lot of wear and tear, or pick up a pair of simple suede shoes for a more corporate look. These versatile shoes pair with everything from formal skirts to trousers and even suits.
- 2) Block heels: If you work in a corporate office with a strict dress code, it can be challenging to find comfortable work shoes that are also chic and stylish. Instead of the typical stiletto heeled pumps, step into a pair of block heels. The thicker, wider base allows for more even weight distribution and easier wear. Saint G carries many distinctive styles that you can purchase for work.
Ballerina shoes: When it comes to comfortable and trendy footwear for work, ballerina shoes are a fantastic choice. Luxurious and handcrafted, these shoes will leave your feet feeling like they are resting on pillows. So, if you need a good pair of shoes for standing all day, then our premium leather ballerinas are perfect for you.
Why do feet hurt after standing all day?
Staying on your feet for work all day is no easy feat. Without comfortable shoes and consistent breaks, your foot muscles can become stiff and cause you a lot of pain. That’s why you need a pair of comfortable, durable, and stylish shoes to get you through every tiring workday. Your shoes also need to be the right size to offer you maximum cushioning and support. If you have flat arches or any other issue with your feet, it is also important to get the right insoles or compression socks to have a comfortable experience. It is equally important to take care of your feet if you spend long hours standing or walking at work. So, besides getting yourself comfortable pair of shoes, you could also treat yourself to a food message every now and then.